Thursday, May 29, 2008

ABC Tag!

I was tagged by Cheryl so here it goes:

A-Attached or Single: Single
B-Best Friend: Tyler and MarLa (Deceased June 2005)

C-(a) Cake or Pie: PieC-(b)Coke or Pepsi: Neither
D-Day of Choice: Saturday!
E-Essential Item: toothbrush, I hate dirty teeth
F-Favorite Color: Lavendar
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Hometown: Northglenn, CO
I-Indulgance: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Shopping
J-January or July: July – Tyler and I both have birthdays along with 4 other family members
K-Kids: 1 - Tyler
L-Life is not complete without: Family
M-Marriage Date: Hasn’t happened
N-Number of Siblings: 4, all sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: both, I love both
P-Phobias or Fears: heights
Q-Quote(s): Do your best!
R-Reason to Smile: My son!
S-Season: Autumn
T-Tag: 2 – Lisa & Kristiina

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I love dolls and stuffed animals!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor of Animals, I have to eat some meat
W-Worst Habit: Picking my fingernails
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: I have had both
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: