Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You Can't Always Get What You Want

September 11, 2005
Tyler and Skyler - September 11, 2005

It has been one year since we have heard from our dear friend Skyler Watson. The last we heard from him was on July 13, 2007, when he called Tyler for his 14th birthday. I don't know why he decided not to ever call either one of us back. I sent him a text message on his birthday this year and once again, we didn't get a response. I guess he has moved on... he was my one hope for marriage. I have lost all confidence in the male human race... I loved him so very much and wish I knew if he was OK. He just couldn't commit, which was especially sad for my Tyler. He grew to love him so very much and thought he would some day be the dad he has never had! Oh how I long to just talk to him one more time!

You can't always get what you want, you can't always get what you want, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need! - The Rolling Stones

1 comment:

Reimstar said...

What was he thinking?! He doesn't know what he's missing out on!!! I know your husband is out there somewhere! We'll find him for ya!