Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Sick Boy

The IV

He's out!

Monday evening after taking my mom to dinner, I took Tyler to urgent care for a migrane. The doctor was of no assistance and told us we should take him to the ER for a CT Scan on his brain. This made Tyler uneasy and he decided we should head to the ER. We got to Children's at 8:15 p.m., got a room at 11:00 p.m., they did an evaluation, asked lots of questions and decided there was no need for a CT Scan. They gave him an IV with prescription meds and fluids and released us to go home at 2:40 a.m. The headache was gone after the fluids and meds.

I am thankful for faith, prayers and modern medicine. I am happy Tyler is better and is back to his normal 15 year old boy behavior!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I am glad to hear he is doing better! I don't like taking my kids to the ER, it makes me nervous!