Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Tribute - February 23rd



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL DEAR!

HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR

IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE

A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!

Happy Birthday to Bill! Bill Welch is one of my most favorite people in the entire world. I am so blessed to know him. His smile can light up a room - he can turn a frown upside down and he makes the world a better place.

These are just a FEW of the words I would use to describe Bill:
Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need? Have I cheered up the sad and made someone feel glad? Has anyone’s burden been lighter today because I was willing to share? Have the sick and the weary been helped on their way when they needed my help was I there? Bill would do anything for anyone. He is the most selfless man I have ever met.

TALENT! Bill was blessed with talented hands. He is infamous with his woodworking. He recently helped Tyler refinish an antique jewelry box for his friend Danielle. It turned out SPECTACULAR. He has made some very amazing things and the results are like no OTHER!

Bill is the most gentle, kind hearted individual in the world. He is always there when you need him the most. Everyone should be so blessed to know BILL! Oh how I love this guy! Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to find a "Bill" of my own!

Happy Happy Birthday Bill! Tyler and I love you so much!

Photos courtesy of Bill's facebook photos.

No comments: