Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long Overdue Update




Where has the summer gone? It is September and fall is around the corner. Just a bit of an update on life... Cheryl has made a miraculous recovery. Faith plus Prayers = Miracles! Baby Joseph is almost two months old and is doing well. He will have to have some surgery somewhere between the age of 4 to 6 months to remove the cist on his spinal cord, but there is a very high success rate for this surgery as infants. He has also had some genetic testing done (no results yet) as he has 13 ribs, a hole in his ear - resembling an ear piercing, and a large tongue plus being tongue tied. Thank you to anyone and everyone who prayed on behalf of my sister Cheryl, her baby Joseph and their family.

Tyler and I both celebrated July birthdays. Tyler is 17 now and just started his senior year at Vantage Point High School. This is a fresh start for him and I am proud of the young man he is. He has had some large obstacles in his life the past 5 months. We are working through them and he is happy to be starting fresh at a new school.

I have plenty of pictures to post and will do so over the long weekend.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I am concerned about Cheryl and Dan...we haven't hear from them in a looooong time. I am sad to hear about their new trial. I would love to hear about it all. Prayers are deffinatly being said for them and for you and Tyler. Can't believe how grown up he is.
Call me when you get a min.
720-334-1721
Love ya, Karin