Sunday, May 22, 2011

Update

The last month has been crazy busy.  My sister, Janet (the Boss) turned 40.  It was low key because I was getting prepared for Tyler's Graduation.  This summer will be a make up party for her.  We took her to Macaroni Grill for her birthday dinner.  It was YUMMY!  I got her 3 slices of cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory - Key Lime (her favorite), Vanilla Bean and Peanut Butter Cup. 

She has always been there for me, to support me, to help me in raising Tyler.  She loves Tyler so much and would do anything for him.  She works two jobs, she is funny, loves shopping and shoes.

Dogs love Janet.  Once when she went to the groomers with me to pick up Sadee, all of the dogs that were there to be groomed rolled over for a belly rub.  She is the queen of belly rubs for dogs.  There is something about her that dogs can sense.  We call her Cesarita Milana (the female version of Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer).  She talks to them and they listen.  It is so funny.  My dogs LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her.

I love her and can always count on her to make me laugh no matter what is going on!  Happy Birthday to the BOSS.

No comments: