Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Angels Among Us!


Camille Waite - April 19, 2007 - June 15, 2008

Lucy Jackson - June 11, 2006-May 22, 2008

Daxton Kunz - May 31, 2007 - June 9, 2008


Sidney Lee Weber - November 12, 1995 - May 23, 2008

Oh I believe there are angels among us. Sent down to us from somewhere up above. They come to you and me in our darkest hours. To show us how to live, to teach us how to give. To guide us with a light of love.

I have been wanting to post about special angels for a few months. It all started with the untimely passing of our dear friend, Sidney Weber. In the blogging world, you become connected to others who lose their children. I don't know the other children or their families personally, but you come to know them through their family blogs. You mourn with them, you pray for them and you know their angels are watching over their families.

I am the oldest of 7 girls. I have two angel sisters. My mom lost two babies - Suzanne (baby girl #3) June 19, 1968 - December 7, 1968 and Deann (baby girl #6) (February 24, 1979 - stillborn twin of Diane). As of late, I just accepted that this was something that happened, even though I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my entire life. Did Heavenly Father know that my mom would be a single parent of 7 girls so he made it less of a burden to her by taking two special angels home? No, I believe these little angels needed a body, but didn't need to live in this world.

Tyler's pseudo grandparents and our DEAR, SWEET, SPECIAL friends, Bill and Jean, are also the parents of two angels girls. It takes very special people to be the parents of angels. The void is big, the time without them is long, but there are special angels watching over us.

My heart goes out to the families of these special spirits. Thank you for sharing your special spirits with us! I have learned something special from each of these families. You have strengthened my testimony of the Plan of Happiness and made me a better person and I am truly grateful to each of you.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Thank you so much for remembering my Sidney. The days are long without her but I have faith. I will see her again. Love always to you and yours!