Monday, November 24, 2008

8 is Great Tag!


I was tagged by my sister Cheryl...

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. What Not To Wear
2. Dog the Bounty Hunter
3. Ghost Hunters
4. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
5. 9News
6. Little People, Big World
7. American Idol
8. Mythbusters

8 things that happened to me yesterday:
1. Took Sadee for a walk
2. Played the piano for the Primary Program at Church
3. Fixed dinner for my mom and Tyler
4. Did 5 loads of laundry
5. Crocheted a baby blanket - not complete
6. Thought about what I needed to do at work this week
7. Packed some old clothes to give away
8. Thought about Thanksgiving

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. At home with Tyler
2. Quiznos
3. Qdoba
4. Chick Fil A
5. Old Santa Fe
6. Chili's
7. Trinity Grille
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. The Holidays and time off of work
2. Quiet weeks at work
3. Snow
4. Time with Tyler
5. Tyler learning to drive
6. Losing weight
7. Staying healthy
8. 2009 at work

8 people I tag!
1. Lisa Rich
2. Diane Salda
3. Jean Burns
4. Lisa Crane
5. Kristiina Burns
6. Cassie Weber
7. Karin Mikawa
8. Whoever wants to play!

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

I just read this and saw that you tagged me. How do I do it? I will just answer the same questions on my blog when I have a chance tomorrow.