Monday, November 24, 2008

Unhappy Tyler :(

Tyler is a social butterfly. He loves to hang out with friends and especially girls. He had a girl that he really liked. She is a nice girl, but about Halloween, Tyler found out that this girl had a boyfriend. He was devastated. It was very hard for him to accept, but she is of dating age, and Tyler won't be able to date until July 2009. This was a tough hard knock life lesson for him, but I am confident that he will be able to work through it and feel better about life. It's tough when you're a single mom and you have a 15 year old boy who doesn't always feel like spilling his emotional guts to his mom. I try my best to not impose, but let him know the communication lines need to remain open. I love my Tyler Scott!

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

Tyler is a very handsome young man. He looks cute in this picture.