Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big Foot


Big Foot is real.... he lives in my house. Shoes for my Tyler are hard to come by. Size 15 shoes cannot be found in most stores. You have to look on line and the styles are not stylish, especially for a 15 year boy. A couple of months ago, Tyler and I were in The Gap, one of my favorite stores. I was trying to find some clothes for my fashionista boy and low and behold he called me over. Not for some clothes mind you, but for SHOES! Tyler loves shoes... he has more shoes than I do. Who would have thought my 15 year old BOY would love shoes. He found a pair of Converse All Stars - size 13 that fit him. MOM, he says with delight. May I please have these shoes. I love them. The best thing is they fit and they were on sale for cheap! We got them home and Tyler goes to wear them and they are both right foot shoes... AARRGGH! I took them back to The Gap and lo and behold no more size 13. I explained to the clerk what happened and she called around and found the same shoe in Cherry Creek Mall. HOORAY!

My sister Janet works part time at Target, my other favorite store. She found these shoes on clearance for Big Foot. HAPPY FEET are here again!

No comments: