Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas


Christmas is 2 days away. My mom is in Arizona for Christmas this year to spend it with my sister Cheryl and her family. This is my first Christmas away from mom since I was 14 and spent in Las Vegas with my aunt, pining over some guy 9 years older than me, who probably doesn't remember my name! WOW how times and priorities have changed.


Since Cheryl's oldest is being baptized on the 27th, Diane, Janet and I thought we would send her to Arizona for the baptism. We soon discovered that Cheryl would like to have mom spend Christmas with their family since they have 4 young kids. We found an inexpensive ticket and Mom left on Monday and will be gone until January 6th. What a nice time away for her.


Tyler and I, along with Janet, will be spending Christmas with Diane, Dan, Ty and Blake (aka Mugs). Oh what fun we will have seeing the sparkle in Ty's eyes with each gift he unwraps. He will most likely unwrap for Mugs as he is only 3 months old and would rather be eating or sleeping. What a life - want to trade, Mugs?


May the spirit of Christmas be with you and your families at this wonderful time of year!

No comments: