Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A New Addition




Well, I never thought I would be writing a post about a new family member. Panther joined us on Monday, February 2nd. Tyler's friend Stephanie from school had a friend who had these puppies for $25. He promised that this was his dog, since Sadee was originally purchased for him, but became my dog. He is a boxer/shih tzu mix. His mom is the boxer and his dad is the shih tzu - a very strange combination! He is 10 weeks old and is almost as big as my princess Sadee girl. It's like having a new born. Tyler has promised me that he will take great care of him and I told him he is on a two week trial. I have never been a fan of bigger dogs since I was bitten when I was 8 and had to have rabies shots. I am sure we will be having many new adventures with new brother dog.

No comments: