Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 44th!

Birthday cake - from Dee (one of my favorite advisors at work)

Just a post for me!! Today I am 44!! My favorite number x 2 - YEAH ME! When Tyler was a baby, I thought about how old I would be when he turned 16. He will be 16 in 4 days and I feel like I have reached a milestone in my life. Sixteen years of being a single parent - would not recommend this to anyone! This has been the toughest challenges I have ever faced in my life so far.

I came close to being married a few years ago - a great guy - he just could not commit. He moved back to Utah almost 4 years ago and we haven't heard from him in for 2 years - exactly 2 years ago today!

I am thankful for my many blessings and for friends and family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Happy Birthday!

The Rich Family said...

Happy late, late, late Birthday! And congratulations on being the best single mom I know. Your son is so handsome and looks like he is doing so great! I wish I could see you again!