Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mormon Tabernacle Choir


The Prophet of our Church, Thomas S. Monson

Blessed with talent
Amazing Red Rocks

The Choir and Orchestra

Moon over Red Rocks


On Monday, June 29th, my friend from work, Anne and I went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform. It was amazing. The spirit was strong, the Prophet of our Church, Thomas S. Monson, was in the audience and my non-member friend Anne, was truly touched.

We went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe prior to the concert and then headed to Red Rocks for a beautiful evening of spectacular music.

I was able to answer some questions about the Church that Anne. She was very impressed by the music. My favorite songs were "Come Thou Font of Every Blessing", the title of their latest CD, Come, Come Ye Saints, God Bless America and the encore, God Be With You.

Even though Anne is not a member of our Church, she holds high values, she is an amazing person and I thankful to call her my friend.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

How awesome! Did you get to meet the prophet? I bet it was beautiful!!

Widdisons said...

That is so cool.