Friday, July 10, 2009

Yeah Me!

I am an administrative assistant for a financial investment company here in Denver. I have worked here for a little more than 3 years. I just had my mid-year review with my boss. Out of the 180 client facing administrative assistant that work here, I am NUMBER ONE! Not only do I take a tremendous amount of pride in my work, I always give 110%! It has paid off as far as recognition!

I could not have made it with out fabulous advisors who have helped me, mentored me and motivated me to be the best I can be!

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

Congratulations Colleen!! This is so awesome! I always thought you were an amazing worker when I worked with you. I could not have done my own joy without your help most of the time! I hope you know I miss you and think of you often. You were and are a great friend and I wish we could still see each other every day! Love you lots! Happy Birthday to your handsome son too! I cant believe he is 16!